Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random Musings Brought to You by the Letter B

Today, on the way back from one of my many trips to the Girl Scouts store in Randolph (ugh), I was listening to songs that began with the letter B. Here are some resulting thoughts:

1) Michael Hutchens - what a waste.

2) I seem to be focused on Black things and Blood in my B songs - Black & White (INXS), Black Coffee in Bed (Squeeze), Black Dog (Led Zepellin), Blood & Thunder (Mastodon), The Bloodletting (Concrete Blond), Blue Blood Blues (The Dead Weather - think Jack White)

3) I HAVE the ways and means to New Orleans, but no desire to go there at the moment. If I need to go down to the river where it's warm and green, walk around, and think, I can go to the Passaic. It's much closer and cheaper. And less hot.

4) I have been obsessed with witches and vampires for a very long time.

5) Head Show - what a funny name. Everyone in Chatham knows what it is, too. Not after this year though. The heads are often disturbing, so part of me is not bothered by this.

6) There are many other things I should be doing right now instead of typing these out. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment