Friday, April 15, 2011

Well, there you have it.

I don't know that what I have to say is all that interesting, but I guess I do approach things differently than some people, and I do try to find humor in everything. Honestly, I don't think I could survive if I didn't.

When I lived in NYC, I used to see such crazy things (normal looking man masturbating in the subway station - thank goodness he didn't get on the train when Michele & I did; crazy show in a former gas station filled with junk art; almost naked, drunk, homeless man wandering the subway station only wearing a woman's long burgundy down coat - unfastened of course, etc.). At that point I thought I should write a book, but who would want to read that?!? Now I can't remember the details of such things anyway. You probably won't hear about those again.

I honestly don't know what I WILL be writing about here. I'm sure lots will be about my children who every day push me a step further toward the white huggy jacket I have always expected to wear one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment